Stocking Stuffers for Mom
They may live in different cities, be pros at raising unruly teenagers, or be freshly-minted moms with newborns. They may wear tailored suits to the office, get their hands dirty in the garden, or work from home in their pajamas. But there’s one thing all working moms have in common: they could use a treat.
After all the work moms put into the holidays, they deserve to be spoiled a little bit. Stocking stuffers for mom are some of the hardest items to shop for. Small items can oftentimes carry a high price tag and add up quickly, so we’ve compiled a go-to list of budget-friendly Christmas stocking stuffer ideas she’s bound to love!
Stocking Stuffers for New Moms
New mothers have a lot more going on than it may appear to the outside world. They’re adjusting to a completely new way of life, and with that comes a whole lot of chaos.
When you combine that with the chaos that naturally occurs during the holiday season, there’s a good chance mom could really use a breather.
These stocking stuffers for mom are not only practical, but are sure to bring a smile to her face.
- Neuro Energy and Focus Gum: $21.00 on Neurogum.com
- Therapedic® Weighted Eye Mask: $15.00 on Bedbathandbeyond.com
- Burt’s Bees Nourishing Body Oil: $5.00 on Amazon.com
- The Mommy Hook Stroller Accessory: $13.00 on Amazon.com
Stocking Stuffers for Fitness Lovers
Whether she’s a fitness pro or trying to get back into shape, stuffing her stocking with gifts that suit her healthy lifestyle is sure to score you extra brownie points. Some fresh gear is the perfect motivation!
Check out our favorite fitness lover finds that make for super thoughtful stocking ideas for mom:
- Versa Loops Resistance Bands: $16.00 on Power-systems.com
- Under Armour Mini Headbands: $10.00 on Underarmour.com
- Merrithew Flex Massage Stick: $25.00 on Dickssportinggoods.com
- Athletic Socks: $15.00 on Llbean.com
Stocking Stuffers for Moms with Green Thumbs
Does your mom have a love for gardening? Depending on where you live, gardening season may be the furthest thing from your mind when you’re shopping for Christmas. But that doesn’t mean you can’t honor mom and her horticulture skills!
Spring will be here before we know it, and for a mom who loves to garden, it won’t be long until she’s back doing her favorite hobbies of planting, pruning and potting. The following stocking ideas for mom will make her time spent in the garden even more enjoyable, and she’ll be sure to appreciate your forward-thinking gesture!
- Gardening Gloves: $25.00 on Womanswork.com
- Gardening Tools Set: $13.00 on Amazon.com
- Cute Nail Cleaning Brush: $12.00 on Bellalunatoys.com
- Plant Markers: $15.00 on Crateandbarrel.com
Fun Stocking Stuffers for Her Desk or Office
Today’s mother works twice as hard, often taking care of her family while also working and maintaining a job. These mothers balance a lot each day from kids schedules to their work responsibilities. Whether she works from home or at an office, her days are busy and sometimes stressful.
To celebrate the hard working modern-day mother, we’ve rounded up some of the best Christmas stocking stuffer ideas:
- Colored Pens: $9.00 on Staples.com
- Adult Coloring Book: $9.00 on Target.com
- Phone and Pen Stand: $9.00 on Amazon.com
- Quotation Calendar: $12.00 on Kohls.com
Beauty Stocking Stuffers
It’s been said that the best things come in small packages - and for any beauty lover mom, that definitely includes hair products, makeup, skin care goodies and more. Since beauty products are relatively compact, it seems like they were practically made to be stocking stuffers during the holidays.
However, small beauty products don’t always have such low price tags. Thankfully, we’ve rounded up some go-to items for under $25.
- Clear Magic Lipstick: $16.00 on Winkylux.com
- It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Oil: $18.00 on Target.com
- Gel Nail Polish: $10.00 on Ulta.com
- OUAI Dry Shampoo: $24.00 on Theouai.com
Stocking Stuffers for Her Phone
Facebook, Candy Crush, Snapchat...she’s obsessed with her phone and all of its amazing apps. With all the swiping and texting, you know mom would simply be lost without her portable device.
If she isn’t getting a new phone this holiday season, that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t get an upgrade! Smartphone accessories are perfect stocking stuffers for mom, and she’ll appreciate having some new tools and accessories for all her phone needs.
- Popsocket: $18.00 on Popsockets.com
- Tile Mate: $20.00 on Target.com
- Phone Armband: $23.00 on Amazon.com
- Anker Wireless Charger: $16.00 on Amazon.com
Stocking Stuffers for the Car
Many moms spend a lot of time behind the wheel. They’re constantly shuffling family members back and forth to school, making frequent stops to the grocery store and driving to and from work everyday. Her vehicle is most likely her home away from home and gifts that enhance her enjoyment of that second home are likely to be appreciated.
With that in mind, pick a stocking stuffer for mom that will improve the quality of all that time she spends driving around!
- Air Vent Phone Holder: $20.00 on Target.com
- Air Freshener: $10.00 on Wonderfulscents.com
- Snow Brush: $9.00 on Amazon.com
- Spill-Proof Travel Coffee Mug: $20.00 on Amazon.com
Stocking Stuffers for the Kitchen
Cooking while parenting is no easy feat, so hats off to those who enjoy doing it. Cooking for the holidays, entertaining for everyone’s birthday, participating in bake sales - if this sounds like the mom in your life, then small gifts that acknowledge her love of cooking will make for nice and functional touches to her kitchen.
To celebrate them as moms and impressive chefs, here are a few fun stocking stuffers for the kitchen:
- New Whisk: $13.00 on Amazon.com
- Apple Corer: $10.00 on Williams-sonoma.com
- Avocado Slicer: $10.00 on Bedbathandbeyond.com
- Refrigerator Magnets: $6.00 on Target.com
Stocking Stuffers for Pampering
You know those moms you wish would just slow down? The ones who seem to move a mile a minute and are in need of some super intense pampering? Like every other time of year, many moms spend the holidays focused on everyone but themselves.
These overtired, overworked and incredibly thoughtful ladies deserve a break, and what better way to drop a hint that it might be time for them to stop and take some “me” time than by gifting them with some instant bliss?
The sole purpose of these stocking stuffers for mom is so she can feel spoiled and indulge in a little “me” time.
- Bath Bombs: $7.50 on Dabombfizzers.com
- Jade Roller: $15.00 on Target.com
- Patchology Under-Eye Masks: $15.00 on Shop.nordstrom.com
- 36. Mini Facial Mister: $16.00 on Amazon.com