Scholarship Selection Process
Shoot your Video
Follow the prompts for the year and film/edit a video that tells us about you and how you stay in the right state of mind.
Submit Your Video
Apply at the prompt below by sending us your finished video, and some details about your future education!
Wait For A Response
The hardest part! Sit back and try to relax while we go through your submissions.
Applicants must be
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees - based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Expecting to receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Applicants cannot be
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Neuro, Inc or subsidiaries.
- Children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Neuro, Inc or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents